Call +49-6132-79066-0


Below please find important documents for download.

Move to the USA
U.S. Customs Documents

additional for cars: Form DOT HS-7

additional for cars: Form EPA 3520-1



Move to Germany

Customs Requirements

Move from the USA: How to obtain an EIN Number



Transportation Insurance

Insurance Listing

Insurance Conditions




Terms and Conditions
Liquor Inventory